Welcome! We’re glad you’re here.
We want to help your student grow—academically, socially and emotionally, and most importantly, spiritually. In working with you as parents as well as your church, we can help create a solid academic and spiritual foundation for your student. At PCHS, our mission is to educate and nurture each student to serve in God's world.
For over 80 years, our experienced staff and caring faculty have been committed to that mission, nurturing and challenging students from over 50 area churches. There are many reasons more than 240 students attend PCHS. Effective curriculum. Excellent teachers. Variety of programs. But the most important reason? Jesus Christ. He is central to all we do at PCHS!
Call or email today to schedule a private tour.
Director of Admissions
The basis of the Pella Christian High School Society is the infallible Word of God interpreted in accordance with the Forms of Unity of the Reformed Churches: the Heidelberg Catechism, the Belgic Confession and the Canons of Dort.
The Society is committed to the following fundamental principles:
- That the instruction and education of children in the school as well as in the home must be in accordance with the Word of God:
- That a school is not an institution dependent on or belong to the Church or the state, but that it depends on a community of parents and others who support Christian education as a covenantal responsibility.
- That throughout the course of the child's education the fundamental unity of the school, the home and the church must be maintained.
Parents/guardians who enroll their children agree with the following articles of commitment to Christian education and:
- Understand and agree with the mission and beliefs of Pella Christian High School
- Understand that admission decisions are subject to the governing authorities of Pella Christian High School, which reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or reject any student.
- Actively support Pella Christian High School, the Board of Trustees, Administration, and staff through prayer and participation in school functions.
- Promise to maintain a Christian home where Christ is honored and where prayers and the reading of the Bible are a regular spiritual discipline.
- Be actively involved in a Bible-believing church, regularly attend worship services with our children, and participate in the life of the church.
- Pledge to pay the required tuition and to support Pella Christian High School with our gifts as God leads.
- Students and parents must exhibit behavior that is consistent with PCGS’s Christian values.
- Students transferring from another school are required to provide academic records.
- Student applicants may be required to take an entrance assessment to determine academic needs and supplement other data collected.
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY Pella Christian High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethic origin to all of the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded all students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions and athletic or other school administered policies.