Application process for teachers and administrators:
If you would like to inquire about openings or about working at PCHS, you may contact Dan Van Kooten, Principal.
1. Read Articles II, III, and XII of the PCHS Constitution.
2. Please complete your application and submit it.
3. Teacher candidates may be invited to visit campus and teach an appropriate lesson. When visits to campus are not possible, candidates may be asked to send a video recording of a class they’ve taught.
4. Along with your completed application, please submit the following supporting documents to the principal.
- Current resume
- Official college transcripts
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Two letters of personal reference
- Copy of your teaching certificate (if available)
Special Education Teacher
Pella Christian High School is in need of a part-time Special Education Instructor. This position is responsible for providing instruction to students in specially designed instruction based on individual IEP goals. This applicant should be someone who is organized, resourceful, caring, and most importantly, a mission appropriate teacher. If you have any questions please contact HS Vice Principal, Greg Wojczynski, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Spanish Immersion Instructor
Pella Christian High School has an opening for a Spanish Immersion Instructor. Interested candidates can contact Principal Dan Van Kooten at email@example.com for more information. The teacher application packet for this opening is available on the Pella Christian High School Website (www.pceagles.org). Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Coaching opportunities available as well.