Application process for teachers and administrators:
If you would like to inquire about openings or about working at PCHS, you may contact Kevin Herdegen, PCHS Principal.
1. Read Articles II, III, and XII of the PCHS Constitution.
2. Please complete your application and submit it.
3. Teacher candidates may be invited to visit campus and teach an appropriate lesson. When visits to campus are not possible, candidates may be asked to send a video recording of a class they’ve taught.
4. Along with your completed application, please submit the following supporting documents to the principal.
- Current resume
- Official college transcripts
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Two letters of personal reference
- Copy of your teaching certificate (if available)
Pella Christian Schools is in search of their first Head of Schools. The Head of Schools is responsible for the mission and vision of Pella Christian Schools. The Head of Schools is the chief executive officer, responsible for all aspects of instruction, personnel, operations, and public relations. This work includes working directly with the school boards and the immediate work of leading the process for merging the two schools. The Head of Schools will lead, equip, and inspire a team of people who have the talents to operate the schools in line with the mission.